Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Department of Magic by Rod Kierkegaard Jr.


This book appears to be a satire on government.  The Department of Magic responsibility is to protect “America” the goddess from any harm. 

The premise of the book was very attractive.   It prefaced each chapter with satirical definitions that were often quite funny.   I found the main protagonists hapless and clueless which most likely was intentional.

There was plenty of action and gore.  I just couldn’t get into the story.  I didn’t find it captivating.   I suspect it will find a fervent audience such as Adam’s Hitch Hiker which I also couldn’t get into. 


Body of work of Body of  work of <a type="amzn" > Rod Kierkegaard Jr. </a>
Web Site: http://rodkierkegaard.blogspot.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: