Monday, June 11, 2012

Seal Team Six Outcasts by Howard E. Wasdin and Stephen Templin




This book follows a black ops Seal team charged with assassinating terrorists.

I was a bit skeptical reading the book regarding the operational aspects of the book.   After reading that both authors are Seals I had to wonder if my skepticism was misplaced.   The goals of the Outcasts are laudable and you find yourself hoping that our government is sponsoring a similar program. 

The characters and action were good.  The only in-depth characterization was on Alex and you had a clear understanding of his motivation. 

I enjoyed the book.

Body of work of <a type="amzn"> Stephen Templin </a>
Body of work of <a type="amzn"> Howard E. Wasdin </a>


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: