Books I have authored.

October 2014 Is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month

Domestic violence has generated enormous press with the NFL the last few weeks. However domestic violence is not limited to over paid athletes. Domestic violence plagues ordinary people, every single day. I am offering the Kindle version of Mommy's Black Eye FREE from October 1st to October 5th to promote awareness of domestic violence.

Spanish Version El ojo morado de Mama


Thursday, January 31, 2013

Deadly Straits Audio Book

 Bob McDermott writes a great book.  I really enjoyed Deadly Straits when I read it.   In fact, I have read all of Bob's books and they are excellent.  The man knows his stuff but not only that, he can convey it in a highly palatable form making for a great story!

I highly recommend his work and you can get the Audio Book at this link. 


I am  not associated in any financial manner with Bob, his books or his publishers.  I just like his work.

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: