Friday, May 16, 2014

Bearly Tolerable Publications Preview of Hardy Belch and The Predator: Internet Safety


Shocking, I say Shocking!  Who knew that writing would keep me from reading.   My own books are taking up more than a smidgen of time.   A free wheeling brain can be a blessing and a curse.   A curse since sometimes I just have to put things down (used to be on paper).   A blessing is the occasional email telling me I have helped someone through one of my books.

Speaking of which... Hardy Belch and the Predator: Internet Safety will be out within a month or two of this post.   Without providing a spoiler,  on the advice of Tiny his 240 pound, telepathic dog, Hardy is seriously considering spending more time at the dog park and less on the Internet.   As in many of my books, I am trying to provide a modicum of guidance for kids who are facing a mysterious world.  

The Internet can be a fantasy land of games and knowledge but it can also be the home of identity thieves and predators.   This book is a cautionary tale.

Look forward to it by the end of July.  (or maybe sooner)

Here is a sneak peek at the cover art work.


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: