Book Calendar http://bookcalendar.blogspot.com/
Ok, first I had to determine what a Meme might be. After I got the concept I decided to implement it.
The chore here to reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same.The rules here are simple:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
1. I love pickled eggs which are purple but I call them blue eggs.
2. If I get a book that is damaged, I feel morally obligate to repair it, even library books.
3. In spite of all evidence to the contrary, I still perceive myself as a skinny, footloose kid.
4. I have more books than I can possibly read and more computers than I can possibly use, but they are my version of comfort food.
5. Upon retiring I didn’t want family tying me down, yet I volunteer to baby-sit constantly.
6. I anthropomorphize incessantly, including my dragon collection, stuffed animals and pool sweep and have successfully passed that quirk onto children and grandchildren.
Here are six blogs I enjoy although it was hard to narrow it to six.
Rotus’s blog appeals to my sense of irreverence. You never are sure what you will get but you are sure it will be interesting to read. He also has lots of good photos.
I have no clue if the Reverend is a Reverend and I don’t really care. His blog is newsy, personal and always readable.
Science fiction and a family guy, what’s not to like. Lots of photos and a irreverent attitude.
Good ideas on blog development and good graphics.
Great photos, many good tips on how to improve your own.
Since I didn’t even know what SEO meant not long ago, I find this blog very helpful.