Book Calendar http://bookcalendar.blogspot.com/
Ok, first I had to determine what a Meme might be. After I got the concept I decided to implement it.
The chore here to reveal six unspectacular quirks about myself and challenge other bloggers to do the same.The rules here are simple:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
1. I love pickled eggs which are purple but I call them blue eggs.
2. If I get a book that is damaged, I feel morally obligate to repair it, even library books.
3. In spite of all evidence to the contrary, I still perceive myself as a skinny, footloose kid.
4. I have more books than I can possibly read and more computers than I can possibly use, but they are my version of comfort food.
5. Upon retiring I didn’t want family tying me down, yet I volunteer to baby-sit constantly.
6. I anthropomorphize incessantly, including my dragon collection, stuffed animals and pool sweep and have successfully passed that quirk onto children and grandchildren.
Here are six blogs I enjoy although it was hard to narrow it to six.
Rotus’s blog appeals to my sense of irreverence. You never are sure what you will get but you are sure it will be interesting to read. He also has lots of good photos.
I have no clue if the Reverend is a Reverend and I don’t really care. His blog is newsy, personal and always readable.
Science fiction and a family guy, what’s not to like. Lots of photos and a irreverent attitude.
Good ideas on blog development and good graphics.
Great photos, many good tips on how to improve your own.
Since I didn’t even know what SEO meant not long ago, I find this blog very helpful.
Life is complicated enough without getting into hotwater with federal agencies so: TAKE NOTE Many things I review I got at no charge in exchange for an honest review. Consider this as informing you that ALL things I review may have been gotten at no charge. Realistically about 60% but in order to keep things above board just assume that I got the stuff free. I do not collect information on my readers. If cookies or other tracking stuff is used on my blogs it is due to BLOGGER not ME. Apparently the European Union's new rules state I need to inform you if cookies are being use. If they are it isn't byu me, consider yourself INFORMED.
Words like, “sponsored,” “promotion,” “paid ad” or even just “ad” are clear ways to disclose that you’re being paid to share information and links so BE AWARE that some of what I write can be described as an AD by the government. BTW I will NEVER say a product is great, super or even acceptable if it isn't, whether I got it free or NOT!
Books I have authored.
Many times I receive books for FREE to give them an honest review. I do not get paid to give a good or bad review. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as advertising for the book spotlighted. Regardless of where or how I got a book, my review will be as honest as I can make it.