Sunday, August 31, 2008

BlogDay

Blog Day 2008
Ok, I saw a new blog at Fuelmyblog under Forum, under the Blog Café, under Introduce your blog to the world. Alessandra had posted and no one had responded. Libra to the rescue, I find that I can’t stand it if people are being ignored so I checked out her blog and liked it. I added her as a friend and hope she will do the same. On her site she had instructions for BlogDay which seemed like a very cool thing to do. So here is BlogDay.
BlogDay posting instructions:
1. Find 5 new Blogs that you find interesting
2. Notify the 5 bloggers that you are recommending them as part of BlogDay 2008
3. Write a short description of the Blogs and place a link to the recommended Blogs
4. Post the BlogDay Post (on August 31st) and
5. Add the BlogDay tag using this link: http://technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2008 and a link to the BlogDay web site at http://www.blogday.org
Celebrate!
#1 Seems only right that Alessandra’s Out of the Blue should be my first new blog. Alessandra reads stuff I’ve never heard of let alone I want to read. That may be why I liked her blog. I found interesting things to read, ideas to use in my own blog and organizations I wanted to join.

#2 is SciFi Signal which I just googled and liked. Tidbits, videos, good graphics, prolific and all about SciFi, what’s not to like.

#3 Geeks of Doom, a strange and entertaining site, focused on movies and dvd’s not books but worth checking out.

#4 Fantasy Book Critic is a more traditional (fantasy traditional?) site with good reviews.

#5 File Under Misc. is a personal blog that just looked interesting, it is.

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Thank you for the mention, ibdragon! I aded you as a friend on FuelMyBlog, too.