Books I have authored.

Many times I receive books for FREE to give them an honest review. I do not get paid to give a good or bad review. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as advertising for the book spotlighted. Regardless of where or how I got a book, my review will be as honest as I can make it.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Decision at Doona by Anne McCaffrey







Anne McCaffrey is quite prolific. Her Pern series was one of my all time favorites. This book isn’t exactly a page turner. It is worth reading but it’s age is showing. McCaffrey definitely improved as she aged. I guess I liked it well enough that I am currently reading the sequel and frankly the sequel seems like a distinct improvement and reading this is definitely important prior to reading the sequel. Too much political intrigue for my taste, I guess because that part of it seems so darn realistic.

Body of work of Anne McCaffrey

Review of the book: I didn’t find a good one.

Her site: http://www.annemccaffrey.org/index.php

No comments: