Thursday, March 29, 2012

Short or Tall Doesn't Matter at All by William G. Bentrim
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There are many kids out there who dread going to school due to bullying. Bullying is not always a pummeling of a child, it is often verbal which may result in longer term damage than a physical beating. Elisabeth is based on a real live, young lady who expressed to me her frustration with her peers and their preoccupation with her stature. In so many aspects this child is superior. She is loving, friendly, beautiful, bright and immensely sociable. For her self image to be negatively impacted by her stature is thoroughly dismaying.

I wrote this story for her and both she and her Mom told me that it made her feel better about herself. That feedback encouraged me to publish this story in an effort to help other kids feel better about themselves.

Trailer
View all my reviews
Where To Buy 


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. 

No comments: