Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sammy's Broken Leg and the Amazing Cast by Judith Wolf Mandell



I think because I write books for kids that I am more critical when I read other author's books for kids.  I don't know if that is true but I really liked this book.   An irrepressible child finds herself limited by a broken thigh bone.   This book details the accident and the recovery.

The author did a great job in showing the child and her frustration but also showed how the well wishes of family and friends can help alleviate a difficult situation.

Kisses whooshing in to help made me feel better and I'm not a kid or don't have a broken bone.   Well done book for kids, even better for kids that may have been injured.

I highly recommend. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: