Saturday, March 3, 2018

Power Down by Ben Coes


I am new to this author.  He does not shy away from violence or strong opinions.   This story is one of terrorists attacking our economic infrastructure.

The main characters in the book deal in financial atmospheres that are understated by rarified.  The main character ends up being Dewey Andreas.  Dewey was Delta Force but was forced out by some questionable circumstances.  His background allowed him to become a major force in stopping the terrorists.

I found the near closing scene with a major terrorist player a bit perplexing regarding an inkling of conscience after an entire book of merciless behavior.   Merciless is also an apt description for Dewey.

I had a touch of difficulty with the level of graphic violence however it did not deter from my enjoyment of the book.

I recommend.

Web: http://www.bencoes.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: