Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Plum Lovin’ by Janet Evanovich




Knowing full well I am going to be stepping on some toes here, I am mystified as to the fascination with her books. It was a very, quick read, 164 pages and large print, two cups of coffee and you are done. It was light, breezy and in no way intellectually stimulating. Cotton candy comes to mind. It was a mystery and it is a mystery to me why this author is so popular. I guess I will have to track down another of her books to see if this was just a lonely aberration. I don’t recommend it.

Body of work of Janet Evanovich

Review: http://blogcritics.org/archives/2007/01/16/195351.php


Web site: http://www.evanovich.com/

1 comment:

Book Calendar said...

Cotton Candy is sweet and some people need to escape from thinking. it is nice clean and pointless, exactly what many people are seeking. So many sweet people love these things, the world offends them, they need to be in a space where things are light airy and nonthreatening.