Books I have authored.

Many times I receive books for FREE to give them an honest review. I do not get paid to give a good or bad review. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as advertising for the book spotlighted. Regardless of where or how I got a book, my review will be as honest as I can make it.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Protector by Laurel Dewey FREE

Protector is Laurel Dewey's first novel.  According to the publisher, The Story Plant, it will be offered FREE in e-book format at all online booksellers from 2/22/11 to 3/8/11.  The FREE offer is to help promote Redemption which is being released in paperback in March.   I will be posting a review of Redemption on 3/23/11 here. 

Grab a free book when you can get it and many thanks to The Story Plant and Laurel Dewey for a free book.  

No comments: