Friday, May 8, 2015

One Particular Harbour by Chip Bell


Jake Sullivan is in hot water again.  The U.S. Virgin Islands are the setting for this drama.   Jake is arrested for a murder that he didn't commit.  

I commented in my review of Bell's "A Pirate Looks at Forty"  that I felt that Bell was improving in his writing.  I feel that he has really brought it home in this book.  Plenty of action and tension with the now familiar humorous interplay between Mike Lang and Jake.  

Again Bell shows that no one is safe in his books.  You never know who might catch the next bullet.  

The biggest mystery in this book is why is Jake specifically being framed for this murder.  Who is behind the nefarious plot?

I highly recommend.  

site: http://www.chipbellauthor.com/

 This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: