Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Memory Man by David Baldacci


I'm guessing that this will be the beginning of a new series with a new cast of characters.   It is also the bloodiest Baldacci I have ever read.    A horrific Sandy Hook type of situation draws in an unlikely player to help solve the crime.

Amos Decker is a 350 pound man suffering from trauma induced hyperthymesia and synesthesia.  Yup, I'm going to make you look them up or induce to read this finger blistering page turner.  You will not want to put it down and will most likely want to throttle Baldacci when you can barely keep your eyes open and feel driven to continue reading.

It is a horrific mystery in the vein of In Cold Blood with slight overtones of the TV series Unforgettable.   I will not provide any more information as I hate spoilers.  I sincerely hope this is the beginning of a new series.

I highly recommend it.

Body of  work of <a type="amzn" > David Baldacci </a>


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: