Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jeremiah's Ghost by Isaac Constantine

 
My first thoughts on the book were that it reminded me of Catcher in  the Rye,  introspection carried to extremes.  It is the reminisces of a self centered kid.

Jeremiah is a rather unlikable

character that appears to have an inflated opinion of his own self worth.   He seemed to wallow in his own misery. His experiences growing up and his relationship with his father seem to be the primary focus.  

It had some areas that were interesting but it really never grabbed my attention.   Admittedly I expected something different from the Apocalyptic Fantasy cover subtitle. 


Site:  https://www.facebook.com/iconstantine

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: