Friday, October 23, 2015

Shake Cats by Carli Davidson

Shake Cats by Carli Davidson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Grandcat showing Stillers Love
I don't read a lot of non-fiction. This book is amusing. It is a compilation of photos of frisky felines. Cats of all sizes, colors and furry dispositions are captured showing their stuff. We have not had cats for years but remember ours fondly. We currently our grandparents (?) to two funny furballs. One appears to love dress up and the other loves to lay under your body when you are doing a plank. Both have typical cat quirkiness.

I recommend the book to all lovers of quirky cats.

Web site: http://www.carlidavidson.com/

View all my reviews


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: