Friday, May 28, 2010

Instinct by Jeremy Robinson

This is the first of the Chess Team books I have read. A weaponized virus threatens the world. The Chess Team is sent in to discover a cure. This Chess Team is substantially different than the one you had in high school. Monsters, mental illness, mysteries and politics characterize the story.
To say this was a rousing adventure is to truly understate the velocity that surrounds this story. Fast paced action threatens to overwhelm you page to page. I felt the characters needed more background but that may have been provided in the first book of the series. I intend to get that book as I really enjoyed this book. The plot was fantastic as was the setting. I’m not sure how to classify this book. It is speculative but not grossly far fetched. Coonts and Cussler come to mind when I try to think of comparable stories.

I recommend the book.

Body of work of Jeremy Robinson

Web Site:

No comments: