Thursday, December 8, 2011

Helping A Fellow Author Reach Her Star!

This missive is from a fellow blogger and author:

Recently, I received good news I just had to share! Two of my picture books were accepted in an online contest through MeeGenius.com!


Round 1 is currently underway! Please help me in voting for my stories by following the links below and clicking “Like”. (Voters must have a Facebook login). The Grand Prize Winner will have their story published online and on digital devices, receive $1,500, and a publishing contract!

http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/weedem-and-reap-by-katie-sparks

http://www.meegenius.com/challenge/the-double-trouble-twins-by-katie-sparks

Please note that Round 1 ends on December 18th, so every vote counts! Should I make it to Round 2, my stories will be illustrated online in a second round of voting, leading to a Grand Prize Winner! Please feel free to share the above links with your readers and other bloggers.

I would very much appreciate it if you could help me reach my goal of publication!

Thank you in advance, and have a warm and cheerful holiday!

Best,

Katie Sparks

kathrynsparkswriter@gmail.com

Please follow me!

OnceUponASpark.blogspot.com

Twitter: @KathrynSparks

No comments: