Sunday, September 23, 2018

No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark

 
Daddy’s Little Girl was the last book by Clark I read.   There was a familiarty of style that came through on this book.  At first I thought I was rereading a story but the stories are not the same.  I guess it is style.  This was a good mystery with a satisfyingly complex plot.  

Clark has a young woman with a troubled past as her protagonist in this book.   She has a lot of self doubt and a measure of self loathing.   She is thrust into a psychologically damaging environment and struggles to keep her head above water.

Clark manages to keep you in the dark until the very end.  Well done!

I recommend the book.



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: