Monday, December 17, 2018

the Target by Catherine Coulter

I haven’t read any Coulter for a while.   No reason for not reading but she has moved front and center to my TBR pile again.  This book had an adorably precocious child, a butt kicking judge, a talented photographer, a demented rocker, a malicious gangster, a gentleman gangster and some familiar FBI agents.   Coulter successfully blended such a wide range of characters into a stupendous souffle of delicious intrigue. 

Spoiler Alert:
There were some parts of this book that were very difficult to read, particularly if you are sensitive to the abuse of a child.   I found myself incensed on a couple of occasions reading this book.  

The story is finely crafted and has some very intricate twists to prevent  you from foretelling the conclusion.


An excellent story which I highly recommend. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: