Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spotlight on Dutch by Heather Slade


  Dutch

K19 SECURITY SOLUTIONS-BOOK 5
Heather Slade


 HE KILLED HER ONLY CHANCE FOR ANSWERS.
SHE’LL DO ANYTHING TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH.

K19 Security Solutions partner Dutch Miller always takes down the enemy. But when he shoots and kills a Russian assassin holding a gun to CIA Special Agent Malin Kilbourne’s head, Dutch single-handedly ruins Malin’s top-secret mission.
Intending only to protect her, Dutch whisks Malin off to a private island. All he wants is for her to trust him with the truth, but the details of her mission just don’t add up.
Malin’s trust in Dutch died when he broke her heart. But she realizes he is her only hope at exposing the CIA without getting herself killed. Can she protect her heart and her country without losing it all?


My books are filled with things that bring me joy:  music, wine, skiing, families, artists, and cowboys.  Not always in that order.  I’m an Amazon best-selling author, and a PAN member of Romance Writers of America.  I speak, teach, blog, am an executive sommelier, and all-around entrepreneur.    I grew up an east coast girl, and then spent half my life on the west coast.  Now my husband, our two boys, and I happily call Colorado home. 




This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: