Monday, September 20, 2021

You are Revolutionary by Cindy Wang Brandt



My first reaction to the book was girl power.  I fervently support strong female roles.  I read it again and I may have missed the message the first read.  It is kid power or people power. 

The point, I think, is that everyone can make a difference.  The author is striving to point out injustice and to empower kids (people) to take a chance and support change. 

The look of the book would lead me to believe it was for very young children but the message is more appropriate for kids who might be in third to sixth grade.  I see a problem in that not many grade six students would want to be seen with a picture book.

I like the book and the message, I’m not sure who the target market might be. 


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: