Thursday, January 11, 2024

My Brother Myself by Gary L. Stuart

This is Book 2 in the Dr. Lisbeth Socorro series.  The good doctor is a prison shrink.   She also specializes in twins.   As an expert, the FBI calls her in when there appears to be a serial killer on the loose targeting twins.

This book was preceded by Hide and Be, with Arthur and Martin, twins who were later identified by Dr. Socorro as having dissociative identify disorder.   I struggled with that book and was never able to get into it.  This book is so different and seems so logically ordered that I am surprised the same person authored it.  

Stuart revels in details so if you get bogged down when an author really wants you to understand something, this may not be for you.

I learned a lot about twins in this book. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: