Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Review of "I Like To Whine" by Penelope Przekop Author of "Aberrations"

I have been fortunate to get another review of "I Like to Whine" by a published author and her 10 year old daughter. 


Penelope's 10 year old daughter said:  I like to Whine is a great, awesome, funny book. I especially enjoyed it because I like to whine, and I know I shouldn't.  It's very annoying. Reading this book made me realize that whining is just a waste of time.  It just makes your parents mad. Peace8-)


Penelope said: I like to Whine is a great book for parents to read with their small children!  Kids can identify with the behaviors and parents can use the lessons for discussion.  I wish I had this book when my kids were younger.  With that said, I read it with my 10 year old and she still thought it was funny! 


No comments: