Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Greg Smith Novel: Darwin's Pause

I have enjoyed every J. Gregory Smith book I have read and I think I have read them all. I can't wait to read this one.  
Check it out today at Amazon. 

Order Today at Amazon

Young, rich and beyond the law. What’s the catch? Former war photographer Fin Campbell means to find out. He never believed his old college friend’s elaborate stories to explain a pair of pristine civilizations living side by side on the isolated Polynesian island of Hoku. The entire island is designated a World Heritage Site and kept off limits by the French Navy. When Fin receives a once in a lifetime opportunity to join his Hokutian friend to witness a private ceremony never seen by outsiders, he jumps at the chance. Soon he becomes more than a mere observer and finds himself in a fight for his life and the survival of all Hoku.



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: