Saturday, November 11, 2017

I Love A Book by Joe Rhatigan


It is not often that I can completely identify with a book title.  This is a beautifully illustrated book.  The illustrators are Olga and Aleksey who did a marvelous job!  It is also seldom that I am so profuse with superlatives when reviewing a book.  This is a picture book for early readers that inspires children to read. 

The ubiquitous nature of electronic entertainment generally leads a child to play electronically rather than read.  In my opinion, it is absolutely imperative to make reading fun and interesting.  Kids need to stretch their imagination and they need the interest piqued.  It is a hard, cold fact that reading skills have a direct impact on educational success.  This book provides entertaining encouragement to love books and what wondrous adventures they can provide.   If you are prone to reading yourself and if you have young children, I strongly advise getting them this book.  It provides delightful encouragement for the early reader.  It captured my personal feelings on books.  Kudos to the author and the illustrators. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: