Saturday, May 23, 2020

A Prisoner of Birth by Jeffrey Archer

 Every time I read one of Archer’s books I wonder why I have not read them all.  He is a master of character development.  Few authors can breathe life into a paper soul the way Archer can.   This is a story of desperation, despair, perfidy, redemption, revenge and justice.

Danny and Nick come from different worlds but discover empathetic souls.   Archer successfully creates a plot where honor, loyalty and friendship are shown as the stalwart values that they are and mis-justice reaps its own rewards.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book, enough that I bumped it to the top of my enormous TBR pile and suspended reading the other three books I happened to be reading.
Worth every minute of reading!!!

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: