Saturday, December 26, 2020

Born to Be Wild by Catherine Coulter


This is a book about a soap opera star and is probable classified as a romance.   I’m being up front here, I use avoid any book that has a male on the cover with a shirt open to his waste throwing a scantily attired female over his brawny shoulder.  I just don’t read them.   Well the cover didn’t have any of that and I got sucked into reading this, in spite of it being a romance.   It is a romance with a thin layer of mystery over it.   Mary Lisa is a successful soap opera star who is being stalked.   Jack Wolf, who in spite of his name is not in show business, is the chief of police where she grew up.  His past experience with a nasty ex-wife and a felony type prank by Mary Lisa tends to make them adversaries.

I enjoyed the book, sad to say, really, but I did enjoy it.   There was enough characterization, mystery and plot to make it entertaining.   I STILL don’t read romances. 


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: