Saturday, June 4, 2022

An Illiterate Confession by Willam G. Bentrim


An Illiterate Confession
I love to read.   My dad taught me a love of reading by reading to me and then taking me to the public library when I could read.   Dad was an eclectic reader and introduced me to a wide variety of genres.  My comic book collection was the envy of my peers.   My life has been successful and I credit a great deal of that success to reading or the love of reading.  I’ve had diverse careers all of which demanded literacy.  I believe literacy is the foundation of educational success. I hope this book will inspire reading.   Loosely quoting my main protagonist, “if I can inspire one child to read my work here is successful.”
 
Eric couldn’t read and ended up in jail. Illiteracy led to anger and anger led to incarceration.  Eric’s journey to literacy may help young reluctant readers discover a love of reading.
 
Buy at Amazon or order from your favorite book store. 
ISBN: 9781089161226



Reviews:
"I liked the way the author relates learning difficulties (ie Dyslexia) as strong reasons for reading problems.."
"This book explores a way to reading for reluctant readers by helping them find books of interest to them.."
"What a great way to stimulate and motivate their quest for reading....."
"I like the way Bill Bentrim captures the readers attention by relating to children who don’t like to read...."
"Bill did a great job showing how reading can make a difference in a life...."


 Full reviews can be seen at Amazon.


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: