Friday, July 15, 2022

The Book of the Dead by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child



This is a Pendergast novel.  I would recommend reading The Dance of Death prior to reading this book.  It read okay as a stand alone but I would prefer to know how things led to the strange circumstances in this book.

Constance, the geriatric but not really ward, is drawn into Pedergast’s brothers plans of revenge.   Diogenes, Pendergast’s brother, is continuing to plague his brother.  We finally learn why Diogenes hates his brother.  

There is a wealth of weird doings and crazy action in this book.  I enjoyed it. 


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: