Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Birthright by Charles Lambert



A narcissistic young woman strives to feel less alone.  She questions her patrimony and is convinced that somewhere she has a twin.   The result of that search leads to a wide variety of chicanery.

Fiona is not a likable character.  Her incessant whining contributed to my overall dislike of the book.  There is a lot of romance or seeming romance but it appears Fiona’s biggest love affair is with herself.   Herself possibly including her sought-after twin which may or may not exist. The one facet of the book I appreciated was that there was no shirtless hunk with a Stetson pulled low gracing the cover.

I didn’t like the book.   I suspect romance fans will probably enjoy it.  I am not a romance fan.   


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: