Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Kind Obi by Kamapala Chukwuka


Terrific topic!  I loved the story line and the message.  The activities at the end of the book were spot on for younger children.   Pencil Master did beautiful illustrations too.  

My only criticism is based on formatting and doesn’t diminish the value of the book.  I read the book on a Kindle Fire and the pages did not show up correctly.   I think the book should have been shown in a landscape mode but it did not react to the Fire’s change from portrait to landscape.   I tried reading it on my phone and it did not change from portrait to landscape there either.  The formatting consequently leads to a lot of pinching of the screen to get the page large enough to read the text. I tested it on a Samsung Galaxy tablet with the same results. The book read beautifully on the PC.   I don’t have any Apple devices to test it on.

I recommend the hard copy of the book or reading it on a PC rather than a Kindle Fire.  The message is terrific and well worth reading. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned



No comments: