Wednesday, June 19, 2024

The Debt Collector by Steven Russo




I thoroughly enjoyed this book.  A strong female protagonist rocks my boat.   Russo crafted a believable character for those of us lucky enough to have strong women in our world.  Gabby proves that dynamite comes in small packages.  

In a way, Russo is making a commentary on the continued underestimation of women to do everything men can do.  Gabby is proven positive that you don’t have to be a muscle-bound ape to be tough.

The plot was entertaining and I highly recommend this book.  

BTW I do have several five-foot-nothing women in my life, some of whom have black belts as well as years of kickboxing experience.  

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: