Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fresh Disasters by Stuart Woods



Sometimes I find Stuart Woods thought provoking. Others times I find his books merely entertaining. I guess realistically sometimes it is good to find a book that provides you with entertainment and doesn't really make you think. I spend a lot of time thinking so auto pilot isn't all bad. Delano, Georgia gets mentioned once again by a character. That small, quaint Georgia town would have to be several hundred thousand to encompass every character who originated there. Stone Barrington is always amusing, amazingly attractive to every member of the opposite sex and always lands on his feet. He is never faint of heart when it comes to challenges. I like Stuart Woods' books and recommend this one as well.
Amazon link to body of work of Stuart Woods
Link to Stuart Woods Home page http://www.stuartwoods.com/html/latest.html

No comments: