Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Affair by Lee Child

I know a head butt would be better. 

Parts of Reacher's past are explained in this book.  I recommend it as a first read as opposed to the order in which they were published.    As usual, when Reacher’s sense of justice is violated, mayhem ensues.

Reacher finds himself embroiled in political intrigue and a possible well connected serial killer.  Once again there is a startlingly beautiful woman involved.   Although he prides himself on being a loaner, Reacher's impact on others provides him with loyal allies.  

The murder of an innocent provides he impetus for Reacher's unique style of Old Testament retribution/justice.

As in all the Jack Reacher books I have read so far, there is non-stop action and lots of violence.  

I enjoyed the book and I recommend the book.

Web Site: http://www.leechild.com


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: