Saturday, November 2, 2013

Dirty Martini by J.A. Konrath


  
Jack Daniels is a hot female detective as well as the obvious.   She finds herself stung by the wrath of a serial poisoner in this novel.





I really enjoyed Konrath’s Cherry Bomb and Shot of Tequila.   This book  is classic Jack Daniels.  Jack is not a woman to trifle with in any situation.   I have made it clear that I enjoy strong female protagonists.   Strong, smart, good looking and sometimes mean just adds icing to the cake of a female police lieutenant in Chicago’s PD.



The plot is intricate without being confusing.   The author successfully shows a depth to her characters.   They are not mere cut outs but real live and often quirky people.   



There is plenty of action and adventure along with a lot of humor in this book.



This is an excellent mystery and I I highly recommend it.



Web Site: http://www.jakonrath.com/



This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: