Sunday, April 4, 2021

Kiku's Quest Kindle Version FREE at Amazon on April 7,2021


I finally finished my novel.  The only good thing I found about the pandemic is I had the time to sit down and type the 90K+ words to finish the book. 

I’ve read Sci-Fi since I could read.  I wrote my first Sci-Fi short story on a tiny portable typewriter I won for selling greeting cards. The thousands of books I have read have primed me to write this one.   It took me ten years of perseverance to get the darn thing done.  I can only hope that Volume II won’t take as long.   With the pace of technology, if I take too long it will be science fact and not fiction. 

Kiku is a recessive gen-engineered warrior living on the tough streets of a fringe planet barely out of restricted status. Unbeknownst to Kiku is the wealth of abilities lying within her, waiting for the right trigger to bring her potential to full bloom. Gen-engineered warriors are long forgotten, banned remnants of a galactic-wide dictatorship long since defunct. Kiku’s quest is hardly noble; her quest is mere survival! Little does she know that her survival imperils the entrenched profiteers raping her planet. Little do the tyrannical profiteers know the tiger their persecution is about to unleash!

A review on Amazon or anywhere would be greatly appreciated.

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned


No comments: