Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Decision: The Jake Littleton Series by Whit Gentry.

Too bad this is the final book in the Jake Littleton series, I’ve enjoyed them. Once again the topic is kidnapping.  This time there is an interesting twist with the victim.  

Jake, his two sidekicks, and Joan their very well-connected pilot are tasked with the rescue of a somewhat fragile surgeon.   The surgeon’s wife, however, makes up for his fragility with surprising strength.

There is also a twist with the kidnappers.  

Gentry keeps the plot moving forward with twists, turns, and whimsy.  I particularly liked the kind-hearted and talented veterinarian.



I recommend the book. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: