Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Mayday by Nelson DeMille and Thomas Block


DO NOT read this book while flying.  This book shows the worse side of human nature, the CYA aspects.   I was most disappointed in the Navy people.  I have more faith in the Navy than the authors appear to have.   A Concord replacement has a high-altitude problem and the efforts of a brave civilian pilot are blocked by greed and evil doing.

This book was hard to read due to the despicable behavior by some of the characters. The tension made this book difficult to put down and hard to stomach.   Sadly the behavior in this book was entirely believable.  

I can’t say I enjoyed the book but I do recommend it. 

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned



No comments: