Friday, January 20, 2023

Solomon's Crown by Natasha Siegel

 King Richard and King Phillip, historical characters, are the lead protagonists in this story.   The ascension of Richard to kingship and the friction with his siblings is the subplot.

I’m not fond of romantic literature regardless of who is involved. I was not fond of this book despite the author’s sometimes scintillating characterizations.

If you are fond of pseudo-historic romances you may enjoy this book, I am not so I really didn’t care for it despite my fondness for historical novels. 


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate,



I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: