Thursday, June 15, 2023

Fast Cash by J. Gregory Smith


Smith writes a story that is real.  You can see the characters and even know some of them.  The locale is one aspect of that, although I’m certainly not a Philadelphian, I know the places where the book takes place.   There is a gritty reality to the characters and the book that makes it difficult to put down.   In addition, the protagonists tackle issues that many readers can not doubt identify within their own lives.

Scam artists taking advantage of the elderly and con-artist attacking public funds top the list of the protagonist’s targets. 

The book grabs your attention and doesn’t leave it go.

I highly recommend this and all of  J. Gregory Smith’s books.

 




This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases if you click on a purchasing link below.#CommissionsEarned

No comments: