Books I have authored.

Many times I receive books for FREE to give them an honest review. I do not get paid to give a good or bad review. Spotlights are promotional and should be regarded as advertising for the book spotlighted. Regardless of where or how I got a book, my review will be as honest as I can make it.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

God's Eye by A.J. Scudiere




Katharine Geryon is the confused protagonist in this book.  Angel or demon, light or dark this book is awash in paranormal decisions.

I really enjoyed both Resonance and Vengeance Ms. Scudiere’s previous books.   I never really got into this book.    It wasn’t that it was terribly confusing; I just didn’t feel that it held together.  

In a trite and (by me) oft used expression, I guess that is why they make chocolate and vanilla.   This was not a bad book and the characters were interesting but it just didn’t capture me.   I will definitely look at the author’s next book due to my first two positive experiences.   You need to read this and make your own decision.

Body of  work of <a type="amzn" > A.J. Scudiere </a>

Web Site: http://www.ajscudiere.com/


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: