Tuesday, July 3, 2012

God's Eye by A.J. Scudiere




Katharine Geryon is the confused protagonist in this book.  Angel or demon, light or dark this book is awash in paranormal decisions.

I really enjoyed both Resonance and Vengeance Ms. Scudiere’s previous books.   I never really got into this book.    It wasn’t that it was terribly confusing; I just didn’t feel that it held together.  

In a trite and (by me) oft used expression, I guess that is why they make chocolate and vanilla.   This was not a bad book and the characters were interesting but it just didn’t capture me.   I will definitely look at the author’s next book due to my first two positive experiences.   You need to read this and make your own decision.

Body of  work of <a type="amzn" > A.J. Scudiere </a>

Web Site: http://www.ajscudiere.com/


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: