Thursday, July 19, 2012

Nightwalkers by P.T. Deutermann



Keep in mind, I see myself writing recommendations rather than reviews.   I can save you some time, I recommend the book.   Deutermann and this book once again, kept me up late reading.   Cam Richter who we met in Cat Dancers, Spider Mountain and Moon Pool is back and it appears, at least for the time being, that this book concludes the series. Cam, Frick and Frack and now Kitty face a Confederate Major, secret passages, snipers and ghosts. 

I have all four books in this series and will be enlightening my readers with my reactions, sweaty palms and all.   I reviewed Cat Dancers, Moon Pool and  Spider Mountain on this blog a few weeks ago, this book is every bit as good.   I have to feel that Deutermann is a dog person; he writes of Cam’s sidekicks with respect and love but also is able to be pragmatic about them.   Cam’s love for his canine companions is once again aptly demonstrated.   

Cam seems to be maturing in this book.   He isn’t as quick to jump to conclusions nor to write off relationships.   Deutermann does have the propensity to develop extremely unlikeable opponents as well as highly likeable allies.   This book is every bit as good as the three previous ones featuring Cam Richter.

I highly recommend it.


Body of  work of <a type="amzn" > P.T. Deutermann </a>

Web Site: http://www.ptdeutermann.com/


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: