Friday, July 27, 2012

Solomon Vs. Lord by Paul Levine




Paul Levine crafts irreverent attorneys with delightful mayhem.   Steve Solomon is an attorney who strives for justice not necessarily in a legally acceptable manner.  Victoria Lord is a by the book, cross the t and dot the i attorney.   Their clashes and madcap antics fuel the plot of this delightful mystery.

I am a big fan of Lassister, Levine’s other attorney protagonist.   Now I am a fan of Solomon and Lord.   Levine carefully develops the characters and then pits their foibles and strengths against each other to develop an entertaining story line.   This book made me laugh out loud more than once.

The sidebar characters add richness and flavor to create a colorful montage for setting the story.   I suspect I will never look at an avocado in the same way.   This is a good mystery with lots of twists and turns as well as plenty of action.   It also plucks a pretty good tune on the heart strings. 
I highly recommend the book. 

Body of work of <a type="amzn"> Paul Levine</a>

Web Site:  http://www.paul-levine.com/content/index.asp


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: