Monday, November 18, 2019

Two Dads, Two Moms, Two Kids by William G. Bentrim


My latest book needs reviews.  If you are willing to review the book go to www.bentrim.info  and click on contact form and send me a message with your email address.   I will be putting the Kindle version of the book up for free on Amazon for reviews in the near term. 

The number of kids harming themselves due to confusion over their gender or their family situation regarding gender is increasing.   It breaks my heart to read the obituary of a kid who was just confused.   My hope is this book will at least help one kid feel more comfortable in their life and less likely to engage in often fatal behavior.

The family of today may not be the same as the family of yesterday.  Regardless of structure, if love and nurturing are present, if children are valued and protected it is a family. This book hopes to show that differing family structures need not be confusing.  


This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: