Saturday, January 30, 2016

Small Wars by Lee Child




Small Wars is another short story.   I am guessing that these short stories are designed to maximize the income and exposure of this extremely popular author.   Luckily it was a much better read than the equally diminutive Not A Drill short story that I recently read and reviewed.  I was asked why I didn't like it and succinctly I said, "not a single head butt."   This story had a better formed and fleshed plot.   This story follows Reacher and includes his brother. 

A mysterious murder is committed and Reacher is tasked to find the perpetrator as this takes place while he is still a military police officer.   The popular Sgt. Neagley pops up in this story with her well developed skills.

I recommend the story.

Web Site: http://www.leechild.com/

This book may have been received free of charge from a publisher or a publicist. That will NEVER have a bearing on my recommendations.

No comments: